Wednesday 8 October 2008

Week 3



After some consideration I have made my preliminary decision on which months I would like to use. Although this might change over the course of the semester. My three months for the moment are as follows:



OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER


The key reason for choosing these three months is that they will allow me to produce 3 distinct images. Each month has a distinct event tied with it allowing me to produce images that will be easy to associate the months. I want the three illustrate the following:


HALLOWEEN

GUY FAWKES NIGHT

CHRISTMAS


These choices will now allow me to come up with 3 images that can be directly associated with the months they represent. The next stage will be to find examples of the kind of imagery that you would associate with these events and form this start to design the images I will produce in 3D Max.

No comments: